If you’re not ready to dive in fully just yet, a simple task management tool (e.g. JIRA core or Monday) can help you to track and manage the various tasks/steps within a legal process.
Meanwhile, a dedicated legal case management and time tracking tool (e.g. Zola Suite or Clio) will make life even easier with added features such as invoicing, accounting, client/case analytics, more robust workflows.
- Customize workflows for onboarding new clients according to case matter.
- Collaborate on tasks and documents without duplication of efforts.
- Assign tasks to multiple people, set due dates, and record time automatically.
- Keep track of comments, court dates, documents, and other details related to each task.
- Use @mentions to get someone’s attention and ask or answer a question on a particular matter.
- Control who has access to view or edit a particular case or document.
- See the status of your entire caseload at a glance.
- Customize reporting and dashboards to see everything you need at a glance.